|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|View Questions by Category
There are no sub categories
MacDraft Personal Edition
There were 9 questions found in this category:
- Are Default setting the same as Set Defaults ?
No, 'Default Setting' and 'Set Defaults' are not the same. Default settings are those that when you select a tool and start to draw, how that object is drawn. For example - if you draw a rectangle, what size and color the parameter line is and what color fill that rectangle has is a default sett ...
- Can I export my plans drawn in MacDraft PE to Microspot Interiors to create a 3D model?
No this is not possible, MacDraft PE and Interiors are completely separate applications.
- Can I open documents created in Claris product in MacDraft PE ?
MacDraft PE can only open MacDraw II documents. Documents created in any other Claris application has to re-opened in the application that created them and re-saved as MacDraw II document. If 'Save as MacDraw II' is not available as an option in the Claris application, you need to make sure that ...
- Can I open files created in older version of MacDraft, in MacDraft PE ?
Yes you can but ... - If you have files created in older version of MacDraft Pro (aka MacDraft), it means you already own MacDraft Pro so you should upgrade to the latest version rather than purchase MacDraft PE from fresh. Click here to take you to the upgrade page. If you do not wish to upgrad ...
- Does MacDraft Pro/PE work under Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) and later?
Our initial testing of both MacDraft Pro and MacDraft PE 6.0.1 found no major problems under clean install of Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) but if any obscure bugs do surface, we will endeavor to fix and release an update ASAP. Also, version 6.0 does not support any Lion specific features. These will be ...
- What is the difference between MacDraft Pro and MacDraft PE ?
Main differences are as follows : Drawing size limited to 17"x17". No layers. No accessory palette. No dwg support. To view the full comparison chart, click here
- Why is it that when I double click on a MacDraft PE document, it is not opened in the latest version?
When you double click on the document, the system looks for the application that created by it's signature , if there are more than one copy of the application, the system will launch the first one it encounters, which may not be the latest version. Remove all older versions of the application, ...
- Why is the Preferences menu option greyed out in MacDraft PE ?
There are no preferences to be set for MacDraft PE so the preferences menu option is greyed out (inactive)
- Why is there no 'set grid' hierarchy menu in the Layout menu of MacDraft PE?
There is an incompatibility issue with MacDraft PE versions prior to 5.5.2 and Panther version of Mac OS X (10.3). Users of version 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 can obtain a free update to fix this problem. Users of versions prior to 5.5.0 need to contact their local dealer or Microspot with regards to upgr ...