|Search Results for "Del"
There were 10 questions found for your query:
- When will my order/upgrade be delivered?
...ur payment details have been processed and the product is normally shipped on the next working day. Delivery can take up to 8 working days depending on where you reside. For upgrades, we receive con...
- I sent an email to technical support but as yet not had a reply, why ?
- Make sure the return email address supplied is correct.
- Check you junk mail folder if one is setup, reply may have ended up in there.
- Technical support queries are answered in the order they...
- I have not received by order/upgrade, why ?
Payments for orders are processed by our e-commerce company called element 5. They take payment and supply the serial number and the download link for Download versions of the software. For physical ...
- What are the current versions of Microspot Software ?
Photographic: Photofix - 3.5.6 (OSX 10.2.8 to 10.4.11) Printmix - 1.2.1 (OSX 10.2.8 to 10.4.11) PhotoXtra - 2.3.1 (OSX 10.2.8 to 10.4.11) 3D Interior Design: Interiors 4.1.1 (OSX 10.4 and above) I...
- How do I do a clean install of MacDraft/MacDraft P.E.
Before you start, make sure you have your serial number handy, it will be required after the re-installation of the product. To find out the serial number, run MacDraft and from the MacDraft Menu, sel...
- Can I export my plans drawn in MacDraft PE to Microspot Interiors to create a 3D model?
No this is not possible, MacDraft PE and Interiors are completely separate applications.
- How do I create a floor without any walls ?
If you want to create a floor without any walls for such as things as show stands and outdoor displays, create the room using the walls in the required shape, apply the floor and then delete the walls...
- How do I do a clean install of Interiors/Interiors Pro ?
Before you start, make sure you have your serial number handy, it will be required after the re-installation of the product. To find out the serial number, run Interiors/Interiors Pro and from the Int...
- I have upgraded from Microspot X-RIP 1.5 to 1.6 but I cannot see any of the new features, what can I do?
Delete all plotters that have been added in the Print Center utility. Then run the X-RIP un-installer provided in the Extras folder on your Microspot X-RIP CD. Now re-install Microspot X-RIP 1.6 and ...
- When I print using X-RIP, the file prints but is not deleted from the queue and no further prints can be made?
Make sure you have done a full, Easy Install of the Mac OS X.(Not a custom install)